Saturday, December 8, 2018

Entry #10: My Experience of Blogging


At the beginning of this semester, I couldn’t expect that I had to create my own blog and being a blogger throughout the semester. To be honest, I don’t like writing, especially writing in English is a challenge for me because English is my second language. Writing a blog was so hard for me at first because I thought writing a blog is the same as writing an essay and it has to be perfect so the reader may be interested in it. However, after I started writing and reading blogs from many different people and from my classmate, also. I know that your own blog is your own website where you can write and share anything that you want to share such as your life, your day story, or something that you are interested in; all of them doesn’t have to be as perfect as an essay. It just has to be a blog where you can express your own feeling about things.

I’ve learned some things about writing a blog. First, I’ve learned how to pick a topic that may be interesting to the reader. The interesting topic is usually a topic that everyone has a concern and discussion about it at the time. Second, I learned how to make a “hook” at the beginning of a blog to be able to grab all the reader’s attention. In addition, being a student by blogging taught me that writing isn’t as boring as I thought. It would be more fun in a way that you enjoy it. Also, blogging has changed the way I understand of assignments. This kind of assignment is very valuable and it doesn’t make me feel a headache, anxiety or another kind of stressor. It makes me feel comfortable to pick my own topic to talk and share what I think. It also makes me curious to read comments from my classmates and to see what are they thinking about my topic.
Once again, I have the best experience of writing a blog and now I enjoy to share my feeling, my life with other people by writing blogs. I hope you guys will be able to go through all of these experiences and start to loving blog as much as I do. Good luck to you, future student!  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comments and feedback. I am glad you found some value in the blog project and that you feel more confident writing in English.

    ReplyDelete

Entry #10: My Experience of Blogging

At the beginning of this semester, I couldn’t expect that I had to create my own blog and being a blogger throughout the semester. To ...