I’ve learned some things about writing a blog. First, I’ve learned how to pick a topic that may be interesting to the reader. The interesting topic is usually a topic that everyone has a concern and discussion about it at the time. Second, I learned how to make a “hook” at the beginning of a blog to be able to grab all the reader’s attention. In addition, being a student by blogging taught me that writing isn’t as boring as I thought. It would be more fun in a way that you enjoy it. Also, blogging has changed the way I understand of assignments. This kind of assignment is very valuable and it doesn’t make me feel a headache, anxiety or another kind of stressor. It makes me feel comfortable to pick my own topic to talk and share what I think. It also makes me curious to read comments from my classmates and to see what are they thinking about my topic.
Saturday, December 8, 2018
Entry #10: My Experience of Blogging
I’ve learned some things about writing a blog. First, I’ve learned how to pick a topic that may be interesting to the reader. The interesting topic is usually a topic that everyone has a concern and discussion about it at the time. Second, I learned how to make a “hook” at the beginning of a blog to be able to grab all the reader’s attention. In addition, being a student by blogging taught me that writing isn’t as boring as I thought. It would be more fun in a way that you enjoy it. Also, blogging has changed the way I understand of assignments. This kind of assignment is very valuable and it doesn’t make me feel a headache, anxiety or another kind of stressor. It makes me feel comfortable to pick my own topic to talk and share what I think. It also makes me curious to read comments from my classmates and to see what are they thinking about my topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Entry #10: My Experience of Blogging
At the beginning of this semester, I couldn’t expect that I had to create my own blog and being a blogger throughout the semester. To ...
-
Electronic waste, known as ‘e-waste’, can be defined as electronic equipment, products that connect with power plugs and batteries which ...
-
What do you think about international students and their life? Some of my foreign friends say “International students are such rich kids...
-
Bill Gates is one of the people who helped to change the world. He is the father of Microsoft and made it became one of the most popula...
Thanks for the comments and feedback. I am glad you found some value in the blog project and that you feel more confident writing in English.
ReplyDelete