Sunday, September 2, 2018

ENG 101 Blog Introduction

All about Myself


Hello! my name is Tuyet-Ngoc Nguyen, but you can also call me Kaylie.
I am from Vietnam.
I am an international student and this year is my first year of college.
I am interested in Korean drama movies, and I love photoshoot.
My hobbies are listen to music, watch movies, hang out and travel with friends.



This is a link of my music list.

I am a type of person who really love pet and dog is the one I love the most.

My goal is to get an associate in college and transfer to another University to get a Bachelor's Degree.
I am shy at first but very friendly. After making friend with someone, I do talking a lot with friend and sharing funny story.  

2 comments:

  1. Good start. As you continue to develop your posts, consider writing in a larger chunks without the need to provide a picture for each point. For your introduction, this was fine, but moving forward, it will create a feeling of short and choppy posts that don't allow you to develop a point completely.

    ReplyDelete

Entry #10: My Experience of Blogging

At the beginning of this semester, I couldn’t expect that I had to create my own blog and being a blogger throughout the semester. To ...