Friday, September 7, 2018

Entry #1 My Opinion about Blogs

One of the blog that interesting me is “The 10-Minute Pseudo-Skirt that I’ll Never Wear in Public”. Based on this blog, I realized that something you love or you see it looks perfect on someone, it does not mean it will be perfect or fit to you as it appropriate. For example, the author she does not sew but she fell in love with the cute kid skirt, so she decided to use her husband’s old t-shirt to make a new skirt for herself. However, it turned out not as good as she expectations then she decided to never wear that skirt in the public.  




Iceland Road Trip: Our 2-Week Itinerary”  is the blog that I am very interested and I like the most. I am a person who love to travel and take pictures of places, where I’ve visited. Also, this blog gives us a lot of informations about places in Iceland. for instance, they give us the name of the places they had been, name of food they ate and many recommendations about  where should we visit or what should we eat, which airbnb or hotel should we rent for if you go there. In addition, If you want to travel to Iceland you might want to read this blog before you start your trip https://wannabegirl.org/iceland-road-trip-2-week-itinerary/




3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the meme you posted! It's great ha-ha. I think a lot of people, OK well most can relate to that. I know sometimes I'll have an idea in my head of the perfect outfit to wear, and I'll try it on and it will look HORRID! and at that point I'm panicking or not knowing what to wear some place last minute. As for Iceland. I knew a classmate that after high school she was moving to Iceland. I hear it's amazing there and I'm fascinated that you love to travel!! I'm starting my traveling memories that I'm so, super excited for, because I get to take many pictures, go on a ton of road trips, and just explore the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your idea of how some people look perfect doesn't mean it will fit you is exactly in my opinion a correct statement. There are a lot of people in society that try to be people they are not and it is kind of sad that some people live like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to "set up" your entry by inviting the reader into the conversation and establishing the context of what you are writing about in each post. It looks like you found 2 (should have been 3) interesting blogs to write about here.

    ReplyDelete

Entry #10: My Experience of Blogging

At the beginning of this semester, I couldn’t expect that I had to create my own blog and being a blogger throughout the semester. To ...