Sunday, October 21, 2018

Entry #5: "FRESH"



I come from a country where people use to work in a factory that producing products by contract and animals farming, so I thought I kind of know the process of how people producing food but not really. After watched the “Fresh” film, I realized that how terrible it really is. In addition, there are a lot of news and posts on social media say today people are using a lot of chemicals in their veggies and animals to help them look fresh, big and heavier so the farmer would get more benefit from their produces.


There were some baby chicks being thrown to the ground like they weren’t living things that part of the film made I felt so upset because those chicks are living things and they are still alive in that time, so they must get better treated.   


The film is trying to show everyone the terrible views that are hidden behind the word "food". Also, It lets people think about the future of productivity. They are trying to tell people to stop produce food with chemicals just because of 3 times growing faster and cost cheaper price! Someone who cares about their health might choose to consume organic food instead of eating regular food that has chemicals in.
The film taught me more about the process of making food. It is a special one because it showed people things that go on behind the process of making food. It helps everyone to understand what is good and bad for their health, and how could food affected their health. I believe that everyone is much worry about the food that they are consuming after watching this film.  

3 comments:

  1. I too was totally disturbed when they were just chucking the chickens on the floor, it made me really sad to know that this is how we are treating the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, animals get mistreated a lot. It’s really heart breaking, and I think everyone agreed with it. I’m going to start not eating bad foods and I’m going to places where they don’t feed humans just any type of meat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm not how to get a hold of you--so I hope you see this? Also can comment back lol.

    ReplyDelete

Entry #10: My Experience of Blogging

At the beginning of this semester, I couldn’t expect that I had to create my own blog and being a blogger throughout the semester. To ...