Sunday, October 28, 2018
Entry #6: Who Made a Difference
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Entry #10: My Experience of Blogging
At the beginning of this semester, I couldn’t expect that I had to create my own blog and being a blogger throughout the semester. To ...
-
What do you think about international students and their life? Some of my foreign friends say “International students are such rich kids...
-
Electronic waste, known as ‘e-waste’, can be defined as electronic equipment, products that connect with power plugs and batteries which ...
-
Bill Gates is one of the people who helped to change the world. He is the father of Microsoft and made it became one of the most popula...
Thanks for informing me, I had no clue Bill Gates had so many accomplishments.
ReplyDeleteHonestly I was lacking some of this information! Thank you for it!
ReplyDeleteThis was great information. I did not know that he did all this funding for schools and created Microsoft. I’ve heard of him, but knew little information about him. I will read up more about this.
ReplyDeleteYou provide a helpful overview to some of the work he has done outside of his personal business ventures. Remember, you need to have a larger point to work towards that ties all of this together and creates a focus/point for the post.
ReplyDelete